How to select sympathy flowers
How to select sympathy flowers!
When sending flowers for sympathy, the type of flowers chosen is more about personal preferences and cultural traditions rather than the age of the deceased. However, there are some common choices that are often considered appropriate for sympathy arrangements. Here are some general guidelines:
- Classic White Flowers: White flowers symbolize purity, peace, and sympathy, making them a timeless choice for sympathy arrangements. White roses, lilies, and chrysanthemums are often used to express condolences.
- Soft Pastel Flowers: Soft and gentle pastel-colored flowers, such as pale pink, lavender, or light blue, can convey a sense of comfort and tranquility. Flowers like pink carnations, light blue delphiniums, or lavender daisies are examples of appropriate choices.
- Traditional Funeral Flowers: Certain flowers have become traditional choices for funeral arrangements, regardless of the age of the deceased. These include lilies, roses, carnations, gladioli, and chrysanthemums.
- Age-Appropriate Themes (Optional): If you wish to add a personal touch, you can consider age-appropriate themes. For example, for a young child, you may choosearrangements with soft, playful colors or include flowers with teddy bear accents. For an older person, more classic and elegant arrangements may be preferred.
- Custom Sports-Themed Arrangement: Recognize the deceased based on their memories and passion in life. An avid sports fan can be honored with a custom floral design that represents their favorite sports theme. Whether they loved baseball, soccer, basketball, or any other sport, our skilled floral designers will create a unique arrangement with carefully selected flowers and colors that resonate with their passion. This personalized tribute will celebrate their love for sports and the joy it brought to their life.
It's important to consider cultural and religious customs when selecting sympathy flowers, as different cultures have unique traditions and symbolism associated with flowers and colors.
Ultimately, the most important aspect when sending sympathy flowers is the thoughtful gesture and expression of condolences. The act of sending flowers shows your care and support for the grieving family during their difficult time, and the specific flowers chosen should reflect your heartfelt sentiments.